Regular Admission: Adult: $12 – Student: $6
Musical Admission: Adult: $15 – Student: $10
• Tickets may be purchased on this website, by calling (662) 287-2995 or at the box office one hour prior to curtain.
• All unclaimed tickets are released 10 minutes before curtain.
• All seating is reserved (except for staged readings).
Become a season ticket holder
• Season tickets are ONLY $75!
• Transferable! Season tickets are transferable, so you can bring a friend (or several) to any show all year long.
• A Voice to Vote! Subscribers receive one ballot per season ticket to vote for the season’s Magnolia Awards nominees.
• A Great Feeling! Subscribers support the continuous performances at CT-A and help to insure a future of arts education and quality entertainment for the Crossroads community.
Main Stage, Second Stage, Musical and Youth productions:
Friday and Saturday at 7:30 p.m. (Thursday showings are reserved for sponsor night unless otherwise noted.)
Sunday at 2 p.m.
9 a.m. and noon
Reserved seats are held until 5 minutes prior to curtain. Tickets not claimed by this time will be released for resale.
Mailing address: P.O. Box 127 Corinth, MS. 38835
Physicial address: 303 Fulton Drive Corinth, MS. 38834
Phone: (662) 287-2995
Fax: (662) 287-6272